As our QA Test Engineer, you will join a young and fast-growing international organization of enthusiastic IT Specialists. We’ve developed our own portfolio of popular iOS apps, and now we need someone to help us maintain quality by automating our QA work (smoke, regression, integration tests).
Do you want to develop automated tests and work closely with our developer teams? Do you have ideas to bring our test process to the next level? Are you a talented tester who already has experience with test automation within Mobile Development? Come over and join the herd of Impala Studios!
What will you be doing?
In your role as QA Test Engineer, you will be working closely with our developer teams, in which you will be responsible for the development of automated tests, and helping out with manual testing if the need occurs. You will define and communicate quality-related issues to technical delivery and will push back when work does not meet our quality standards.
Where will you focus on?
- Set up and maintain our test automation process in which there is lots of room for initiative and personal growth (setting up automation infrastructure, designing new tests, coaching the other QA Test Engineer in regards to automating tests);
- Improve and maintain our test procedures; automated and manual testing, together with your colleague QA Test Engineer
- Work together with all Scrum teams in order to improve the quality and stability of our apps;
- Work closely with our Product Owner, and in time, you’ll join in on our sprint planning, stand-ups, and refinement sessions;
- Contribute to your own ideas for new features and test strategies
- Higher education or equivalent ability;
- An EU citizenship or valid work permit to work in The Netherlands;
- Relevant working experience as Test or QA Engineer;
- Experience with test automation within Mobile Development (fe. XCode, XC Test, Appium, Calabash, Cucumber);
- Able to work with continuous integration tools (fe. Jenkins, Fastlane);
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English (if you don't speak Dutch it's no problem!);
- You have very strong attention to detail;
- You’re enthusiastic about the prospect of taking ownership of test automation within the company;
- Experience within an Agile environment is a plus.
What can we offer you? We have great benefits!
A salary that is suitable for your knowledge and experience;
Good fringe benefits such as a pension scheme, bicycle plan, training and education for personal growth and career opportunities;
Excellent secondary benefits such as a free lunch with fresh and healthy food;
Full travel allowance and relocation support;
Nice and comfortable working space with all the hardware you need;
Great remote and flexible working possibilities;
Foosball, Pinball, and other fun games during office hours;
A diverse, challenging and international job within a dynamic and innovative company with lots of social activities.
What about us? We make life easier!
Impala Studios is a leading mobile app developing company that delivers apps directly to the Apple App Store, and Google Play store. We’re very proud that our apps are among the highest ranking in the stores. Millions of users worldwide enjoy our apps on a daily basis, and our user base is growing every day. Our product range consists of utility, weather, travel, video and gaming apps. You probably already use our apps to calculate your numbers, wake up in the morning, check the weather, track your flight, play a game or browse your favorite videos.
At Impala Studios we strongly believe that everything we do should be focused on creating usability. A great app should not only work seamlessly, but it should also make your life more comfortable. Because we work with a motivated group of 27 talented people in agile teams, we are able to stay on top of the ever-changing app market. Our awesome office is located in the city center of Haarlem.
Please send your resume and cover letter to the HR Department, email@example.com.
Responses from recruitment agencies on our vacancies are not appreciated