As our new Team Lead Developer, you will join a team of innovative and creative IT professionals who invent, design, develop and release apps on multiple leading mobile platforms. Impala Studios is a dynamic environment where you will be able to fully utilize your unique talents.
In your role, you will be responsible for a team of 4-9 highly skilled Mobile (iOS) and Backend Developers and report to the Development Manager. You will help your team to meet their goals, both through your management skills and your active contribution to our codebase.
Are you a passionate team leader, who loves writing maintainable code within a collaborative environment, where you can help your team of developers grow? We would like to meet with you!
What you’ll do:
You will be managing a group of 4-9 iOS Developers;
Within your team, you will be responsible for personnel development, coaching, assessing workplace performance, and hiring new developers;
You will actively participate in programming for product development (about 50% of your time);
You will set-up and maintain internal coding guidelines within your team;
Organizing the team- and work processes in line with the company targets;
Interact with our internal stakeholders.
What we’re looking for:
Minimum of a 3rd level qualification (Bachelor’s degree);
A minimum of 6 years as a software developer;
Experience with and/or knowledge of a broad scale of development technologies, programming languages, and databases. Knowledge of Swift is a must-have;
Demonstrable experience with agile software development;
Knowledge and understanding of software design patterns to make pragmatic decisions in our product designs;
Demonstrable managerial experience;
You are result-oriented and have excellent problem-solving abilities;
Proficiency in the English language, both written and spoken;
You live in the Netherlands or you are willing to relocate to the Amsterdam area (we can provide Visa sponsorship but living already in the Netherlands is a strong plus!).
What’s in it for you:
- Be a part of a diverse and challenging international culture within a dynamic and innovative company with lots of virtual events!
- An enthusiastic team of great and passionate colleagues who work together in a collaborative and challenging environment.
- A competitive salary and a great remote and flexible working environment.
- All the hardware and gear you will need to work the best way possible!
- A pension scheme to plan your future in the Netherlands, and a bicycle plan to live your best life in this country!
- At Impala, we take your development seriously, so we offer all the training and education you might need for your personal and professional growth.
- Once we go back to working in the office, we'll have you covered: You will have a very tasty lunch, and healthy snacks will be there anytime you would like, and we'll provide a full travel allowance for you.
And this is who we are!
Impala Studios is a global leading European mobile media publishing, content creating, technology powerhouse. We make people’s daily life joyful, simpler, more informed, skilful and creative through the functionality & content of our portfolio of applications.
Our group of talented people (currently over 50 and growing fast) work agile and in X-functional teams. We combine all the right expertise & capabilities to stay on top of the ever-changing app market and constantly grow our portfolio of successful apps. Millions of consumers worldwide enjoy our top-ranked apps daily, and our consumer base is growing every day.
Our company culture:
We sincerely care for each other and our work-life balance within Impala Studios. In our work, we collaborate and challenge each other. We speak up, we give and receive feedback and we are proud of our “decide and do” mindset. And last but not least, we ensure that what we do is meaningful.
Did we spark your interest? Great! Apply here