As our new System Administrator, you support the organization by managing our hardware, software, and network.
We are looking for energetic and independent tech support who enjoys the reward of meeting your colleagues' needs when it comes to our day to day system-related tasks.
Would you like to work in a unique mobile environment with a great work-life balance, together with 30 other enthusiasts? Do you have a hands-on mentality and are you available for 24-32 hours per week? We would like to get in touch with you!
What will you be doing?
● You will distribute hardware within the organization (fe. purchase and setting up of phones, tablets, iMacs, monitors, peripherals, conferencing equipment, and networking equipment);
● You will manage the service of those devices in cooperation with the supplier.
● You will track and manage our user accounts and software licenses;
● You will assist our employees with technical issues;
● You will maintain and improve our network infrastructure (WiFi, VPN, ethernet);
● You will participate in different hardware/office-related projects (fe. office move);
● You will provide us with operational and technical support for organization tooling and networking, both verbally and written documentation;
● You will share your knowledge of internal networks and other systems with developers.
What do you need?
● You have relevant Secondary vocational education (MBO);
● You have at least 2 years of work experience as a Systems Administrator;
● You are available for 24-32 hours per week;
● You have experience with- and knowledge of common business software products, cloud services, and providers;
● You are able to work independently and show initiative;
● You are proficient in English, both written and spoken.
What can we offer you? We have great benefits!
● A competitive salary;
● Good fringe benefits such as a pension scheme, bicycle plan, training and education for personal growth and career opportunities;
● Free lunch, drinks, and snacks every day;
● Great remote and flexible working possibilities;
● Full travel allowance;
● All the hardware you need;
● A diverse, challenging, and international job within a dynamic and innovative company with lots of social activities.
And this is who we are!
Impala Studios is a leading mobile app developing company with a wide portfolio of owned apps on the App Store, and Google Play store. The Calculator has been ranked in the top 10 best iPad apps of the US App Store for years in a row, making it the no. 1 calculator used by millions.
Our product range consists of utility, weather, travel, video, and entertainment apps. You probably already use our apps to calculate your numbers, wake up in the morning, check the weather, track your flight, play a game, or browse your favorite videos.
We are a unique company, because we ideate, create, and market our products ourselves. So we do not work for clients, and we have all knowledge in-house. We work with a motivated group of more than 30 talented people in agile teams and are able to stay on top of the ever-changing app market.
Our awesome office is located in the city center of Haarlem.
Great! Apply here