Impala Studios is a hyper fast-growing, mobile tech company. We are looking for a Product Designer to join our Experience Design team.
The challenge you’ll take on is executing the design side of multiple product app strategies within our vast; 20 and growing app portfolio. You will work on some of our highest-ranking apps in the App Store, with millions of active users together with a cross-functional team. You will do this by developing designs and design artefacts and carrying out relevant research. Besides reporting to the Experience Design Manager, you will also provide support in fulfilling the department vision.
What you’ll do:
- Using design thinking methodologies, you’ll improve the final experience of the users by identifying actual points of improvement and user pain points.
- Create deliverables such as; high-fidelity designs, prototypes, wireframes, user flows, user journeys, etc.
- Work together with product designers, developers, marketeers and other stakeholders to craft high quality design solutions.
- Plan and execute user research and experiments.
- Lead maintenance and development of design libraries in.
- Bring workflow improvements.
- Cooperate with the Product Marketers in order to align communication & tone of voice within specific products.
- Coach product designers in the areas they wish to grow in.
What we’re looking for:
- Completed 3rd level education (HBO) or 3+ years of relevant work experience for a Medior Product Designer and 5+ years for a Senior Product Designer.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written.
- Experience in designing iOS apps.
- Background in a design role, preferably UX, Interaction or Product Design.
- Ability to coach and support product designers by imparting information.
What’s in it for you:
- Be a part of a diverse and challenging international culture within a dynamic and innovative company with lots of virtual events!
- An enthusiastic team of great and passionate colleagues who work together in a collaborative and challenging environment.
- A competitive salary and a great remote and flexible working environment.
- All the hardware and gear you will need to work the best way possible!
- A pension scheme to plan your future in the Netherlands, and a bicycle plan to live your best life in this country!
- At Impala, we take your development seriously, so we offer all the training and education you might need for your personal and professional growth.
- Once we go back to working in the office, we'll have you covered: You will have a very tasty lunch, and healthy snacks will be there anytime you would like, and we'll provide a full travel allowance for you.
And this is who we are!
Impala Studios is a global leading European mobile media publishing, content creating, technology powerhouse. We make people’s daily life joyful, simpler, more informed, skilful and creative through the functionality & content of our portfolio of applications.
Our group of talented people (currently over 50 and growing fast) work agile and in X-functional teams. We combine all the right expertise & capabilities to stay on top of the ever-changing app market and constantly grow our portfolio of successful apps. Millions of consumers worldwide enjoy our top-ranked apps daily, and our consumer base is growing every day.
Our company culture:
We sincerely care for each other and our work-life balance within Impala Studios. In our work, we collaborate and challenge each other. We speak up, we give and receive feedback and we are proud of our “decide and do” mindset. And last but not least, we ensure that what we do is meaningful.
Do you see yourself thriving in our agile environment and do you look forward to coaching our Experience Design team? If yes, apply here!