What will you be doing?
As our new (Junior) iOS Developer, you will join a team of innovative and creative IT professionals who invent, design, develop and release apps on multiple leading mobile platforms. Impala Studios assures a dynamic environment where you will be able to become an awesome developer.
In your role you will be part of our highly skilled development team. Whether if you are already an experienced developer, or if you just started your career in iOS. We would like to meet you!
Where will you focus on?
- You will (learn to) program new and existing native, mobile applications in Swift;
- You will manage the iOS Framework with code that is used in all iOS applications;
- You will contribute to the optimization of the applications;
- You will work closely with the (senior) developers, designers, UX and QA in your and other Scrum Teams;
- You will contribute in creating and managing the iOS Coding Guidelines;
- You will have the freedom to come up with features that improve the applications;
- You will share your programming skills with your colleagues in order to grow as a team.
What do you need?
- Higher education or equivalent ability;
- An EU citizenship or valid work permit to work in The Netherlands;
- Experience with Swift, Objective-C and interest in other languages such as C++;
- Good knowledge of the functional and design guidelines of iOS;
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English (Dutch is not a requirement);
- Interest in mobile applications and passion for developing;
- True teamplayer skills;
- Experience within an Agile environment is a plus.
What can we offer you? We have great benefits!
- Salary that is suitable for your knowledge and experience;
- Excellent secondary benefits such as a free lunch with fresh and healthy food;
- Great remote and flexible working possibilities;
- Good fringe benefits such as a pension scheme, bicycle plan, training and education for personal growth and career opportunities;
- Nice and comfortable working space with all the hardware you need;
- Regular 'fun code Friday' sessions;
- Full travel allowance and relocation support;
- A diverse, challenging and international job within a dynamic and innovative company with lots of social activities.
Please send your resume and cover letter to the HR Department, email@example.com.
Responses from recruitment agencies on our vacancies are not appreciated