Impala Studios is a global leading European mobile media publishing, content creating, technology powerhouse. We make people’s daily life joyful, simpler, more informed, skilful and creative through the functionality & content of our portfolio of applications.
Our group of talented people (currently over 55 and counting) work agile and in X-functional teams. We combine all the right expertise & capabilities to stay on top of the ever-changing app market and constantly grow our portfolio of successful apps. Millions of consumers worldwide enjoy our top-ranked apps daily, and our consumer base is growing every day.
Our Development team is growing and we are now looking for Senior Developers.
You will join a team of innovative and creative IT professionals who invent, design, develop and release apps on multiple leading mobile platforms. Impala Studios assures a dynamic environment where you will be able to fully utilize your unique talents.
What you’ll do:
- Programming new and existing native, mobile applications in Swift.
- Contributing to the optimization of the applications.
- You will work closely with the developers, designers, R&D, and QA in your and other Scrum Teams.
- You will contribute to the iOS Coding Guidelines.
- Sharing your programming skills with your colleagues in order to grow as a team.
- As a Senior iOS Developer, you will also be responsible to coach junior team members.
What we’re looking for:
- Higher education or equivalent ability.
- 6+ years of experience as an iOS Developer.
- Experience with Swift, Objective-C, and interest in other languages such as C++ (we try not to add any new ObjC code, but there's legacy code that our developers need to update sometimes).
- Good knowledge of the functional and design guidelines of iOS.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English (Dutch is not a requirement).
- Interest in mobile applications.
- Great passion for developing.
- True team player skills.
- Experience within an Agile environment is a plus.
Benefits & Perks:
- Hybrid working model.
- Relocation budget & all the help you may need to set up a new life in the Netherlands.
- Training and development.
- Hardware & Gear (iPhone, MacBook, Earphones and iPad).
- Travel allowance.
- Competitive salary.
- Company performance bonus.
- Pension/Retirement plan.
- Diverse and international company culture.
- Bicycle plan.
- Lots of virtual & real-life events.
- Fruits, snacks & drinks (and fresh daily lunch, as soon as our brand new office will be available).
Our company culture:
We sincerely care for each other and our work-life balance within Impala Studios. In our work, we collaborate and challenge each other. We speak up, we give and receive feedback and we are proud of our “decide and do” mindset. And last but not least, we ensure that what we do is meaningful.
Are you interested?
Great! Apply here
Responses from recruitment agencies on our vacancies are not appreciated