As our General Manager, you will be working closely together with the management team of 5 and together you will lead Impala Studios to the next level.
You will develop a strategy and translate it into the organization. In this challenging, collaborative and agile environment, you will report to the shareholders of the company.
Your main focus
- Your main goal is to grow, strengthen and optimize the (financial) results of the organization.
You will lead Impala Studios to realize the best results possible.
- You are responsible for the quality, continuity, and selection of the entire product portfolio.
With this in mind, you are constantly seeking improvement opportunities.
- By monitoring the market dynamics, you will find new ways to optimize the monetization.
- As a natural leader, you manage and build a strong team.
You will drive personal development in the management team and the organization.
- Complete 3rd level education (HBO / Bachelor's degree), preferably in business administration;
- An EU citizenship or valid work permit to work in The Netherlands;
- At least 7 years of working experience, preferably in the tech industry;
- Broad experience in management;
- Strong interest in the tech industry;
- Proficiency in the English language, both written and spoken;
- Natural leadership with the power of persuasion;
- Results-driven and experience in hitting or exceeding targets;
- Ability to adapt to the organization for the future.
What can we offer you? We have great benefits!
A salary that is suitable for your knowledge and experience;
Good fringe benefits such as a pension scheme, bicycle plan, training and education for personal growth and career opportunities;
Excellent secondary benefits such as a free lunch with fresh and healthy food;
Full travel allowance and relocation support;
Nice and comfortable working space with all the hardware you need;
Great remote and flexible working possibilities;
A diverse, challenging and international job within a dynamic and innovative company with lots of social activities.
What about us? We make life easier!
Impala Studios is a leading mobile app developing company that delivers apps directly to the Apple App Store, and Google Play store. We’re very proud that our apps are among the highest ranking in the stores. Millions of users worldwide enjoy our apps on a daily basis, and our user base is growing every day. Our product range consists of utility, weather, travel, video and gaming apps. You probably already use our apps to calculate your numbers, wake up in the morning, check the weather, track your flight, play a game or browse your favorite videos.
At Impala Studios we strongly believe that everything we do should be focused on creating usability. A great app should not only work seamlessly, but it should also make your life more comfortable. Because we work with a motivated group of more than 30 talented people in agile teams, we are able to stay on top of the ever-changing app market. Our awesome office is located in the city center of Haarlem.
Please send your resume and cover letter to the HR Department, email@example.com.
Responses from recruitment agencies on our vacancies are not appreciated