Advertising Yield Manager
As our new Advertising Yield Manager, you will join a team of innovative and creative professionals who invent, design and develop apps we publish on the Apple & Android App stores worldwide. Your focus will be to manage yield/monetization in our apps to maximize the revenue and work closely together with our advertising partners.
Are you a commercially driven talent who already has experience with Ad Monetization platforms like Google Ad Manager? Do you have the analytical skills to bring our advertisement revenue to the next level? Come over and join the herd of Impala Studios!
What will you be doing:
- Manage the day-to-day yield of the global monetization platforms in our apps;
- Perform data analyses and create management reports:
- Identify opportunities to increase the advertisement revenue within our apps;
- Be the main point of contact towards our advertising partners and make sure the monetization platforms are properly implemented;
- Work closely together with our software developers to implement the improvements on our monetization platforms.
What do you need:
- You have a positive, can-do, no-nonsense attitude;
- You are result driven and pro-active;
- You possess good analytical skills;
- You have the power to explain and convince;
- You are commercially savvy in partner management.
- Bachelor’s degree (e.g. in Commercial Economics, Business Administration or International Business);
- Two years of relevant working experience within a commercial environment;
- Expertise in Google Ad Manager (DFP) or other Ad Management Platforms;
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English (Dutch is not a requirement);
- Experience within an Agile environment is a plus.
What can we offer you? We have great benefits!
- A salary that is suitable for your knowledge and experience;
- Good fringe benefits such as a pension scheme, bicycle plan, training and education for personal growth and career opportunities;
- Excellent secondary benefits such as a free lunch with fresh and healthy food;
- Full travel allowance;
- Nice and comfortable working space with all the hardware you need;
- Great remote and flexible working possibilities;
- Foosball, Pinball, and other fun games during office hours;
- A diverse, challenging and international job within a dynamic and innovative company with lots of social activities.
What about us? We make life easier!
Impala Studios is a leading mobile app developing company that delivers apps directly to the Apple App Store, and Google Play store. We’re very proud that our apps are among the highest ranking in the stores. Millions of users worldwide enjoy our apps on a daily basis, and our user base is growing every day. Our product range consists of utility, weather, travel, video and gaming apps. You probably already use our apps to calculate your numbers, wake up in the morning, check the weather, track your flight, play a game or browse your favorite videos.
At Impala Studios we strongly believe that everything we do should be focused on creating usability. A great app should not only work seamlessly, but it should also make your life more comfortable. Because we work with a motivated group of 27 talented people in agile teams, we are able to stay on top of the ever-changing app market. Our awesome office is located in the city center of Haarlem.
Please send your resume and cover letter to Tessa Olie, HR Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org.